My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am married to a sexy man!! (who is setting up my profile, ha ha.)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Edna Gladney here we come!!!

I've wanted to update this blog more faithfully but the news just seems to keep coming so fast! So here is the update on the HOllums adoption adventure:

We, after much prayer and chewing and waiting and more praying, felt led to go with the Edna Gladney adoption agency based out of Ft. Worth. We sent in our information sheet last week and received an email two days later that we were accepted and the next step was to come to Ft. Worth for an adoption orientation.

We are flying down to Ft. Worth on May 14th and will attend the adoption orientation May 15th. Wow....it is just amazing how quickly this is all going. It seems like we were in a perpetual waiting pattern for so long that now my head is still spinning.

I was telling my mom that going from absolutely no hope of getting pregnant to knowing that we will adopt a baby sometime is just huge! Honeslty, it could be tomorrow or 50 years from now, but we know that this is the way that God wants us to go, and that sooner or later we will hold a baby! That just boggles my mind. I really think that we will be in a state of shock for some time...but's a good state of shock!

Thank you for your prayers and love and support and presence: we can feel them. WE love you and thank God for such a loving family around us. this is your journey too...that is one thing that is so amazing about this...we are ALL expecting. Thank you for being on this adventure with us.

1 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

Yea!!!! Now I just need to create a website for the adoption news!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home