My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am married to a sexy man!! (who is setting up my profile, ha ha.)

Monday, May 26, 2008

A strange leading

This morning I was listening to the radio like I do every morning in the shower and the car, and Laura Ingraham was on, and I got this 'leading'. Now, this happens to me sometimes....I will just know that I am supposed to do something...and I know it is God. HOw, I have no idea, but I just know. Like to give someone a call, or write a letter, or......send a radio talkshow host a baby blanket.

Laura just adopted a girl from Guatemala...Maria. And it just touched me. I guess because DG and I are on the same journey now. Well, I hadn't even thought of it for a few weeks, and then BAM today...I just know that I need to send her this baby blanket that I made that has been sitting in the hall closet for a month or two. I know, I know...sounds crazy, but I love making these blankets, and had this one that I didn't know who it was for. Now i do. I sent her an email and I hope she doesn't think I am crazy! So, pray for Laura and Maria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home