My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am married to a sexy man!! (who is setting up my profile, ha ha.)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Waiting

I am having a tough time waiting. Especially the last few days. We should know today or tomorrow if this last round worked....and ahhhhhhh, the waiting is driving me nuts.

This verse just 'popped' in my head:
Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.

There is no doubt for me, that God hears our cries. I feel him...I really do. The calm that comes over me at times that are just so strange. The comfort that I feel in those tough moments. And I know that he knows how we feel. He knows. And that is so much comfort to me.

Isn't it weird that in the toughest times, especially waiting times, that he overwhelms you with just the 'knowing' sense that he does have wonderful things in store. What those are, I have no idea. But it makes me peaceful. But then, a few minutes or hours later, I am worried or anxious and we have to go through this whole process again! But he goes through it with me......that just is amazing to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

Love you girl! You are not alone.... I wait right beside you!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Emily Suzanne said...

We love you guys so much!!! We're praying for you! MISS me some Tiffany!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Tiffany - I'm a friend of Holly Putnam's who's kept up with your blog through the years... I've been reading your journey of infertility, and reading DG's newest entry makes my heart hurt for you. I have no idea how you guys have struggled and hurt over this journey, and I have no words to make anything better. But know that people are praying for you, even those who you vaguely know. Know that we are hurting for you, too... that might not give you any comfort, but I offer it just in case. I don't know what will come next, but I have seen your & DG's relationship (online) and know that the two of you will weather it together, along with God's presence. Much love from afar, Becky Trask Blalock

11:47 AM  
Blogger Emily Suzanne said...

DG, we're praying for you guys and have been for a long time. I KNOW God has a beautiful child just for ya'll. We're so excited to see where this new journey takes you guys! You will find so much joy in this new little one! Thanks for keeping us updated! We love you both! (I tried to post this to DG's recent post, but it wouldn't let me... I read your most recent decision regarding adoption and want you to know we love you so very much!)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home