My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am married to a sexy man!! (who is setting up my profile, ha ha.)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Door


As most of you know, DG and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite a while now. yes, we've tried pretty much everything, and now we are at our last option. You know, it is really weird, but I have such a peace about the whole thing. Not that we will definitely get pregnant, but that whatever happens: God is there with us. It is like he slowly just opens one door at a time and tells to go there. There will be long times where we don't really know where to go or what to do in all of this, and it seeemd like we just got stuck in that place for awhile. To try and to hope just hurt way to bad for me. But then not doing anything started to hurt too bad too.

and then it just seemed like we both knew that it was time for another step. we had 2 different people just give us fertility injectible drugs, which was the part that we had to stop at before due to money. and boom: within about 2months here we were with these drugs. Well, we prayed and here we are: on day 3 of the injectibles.

So just pray. Pray that we pace with God. Either way, baby or not baby, we feel a peace. I am just ready to know what next. We will keep you posted.

Oh, the picture is the front door of the fertility clinic...kinda neat.

2 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

I am praying girl! love you!!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger John and Leigh Ann said...

We are praying for you guys!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home