My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am married to a sexy man!! (who is setting up my profile, ha ha.)

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Love from Kentucky!!!

Hello sweet friends, (yes, please do not faint....I am making apost to my blog!!!!)
We are finally here in Kentucky....after a very long drive from Santa Fe, to Lovington, NM to Floydada TX to Grove, Oklahoma to St. Louis, Missouri to finally Cold Spring, Kentucky. I will post pictures (after I get DG to help me figure out how to do that again1!!!) of our new home...it is HUGE!!! This is more house than we deserve, let me tell you!!! DG even has a room dedicated to his home theater...yes, I am total pushover.

OH, and here is our new contact info:
Tiffany and DG Hollums
19 Orchard Terrace
Cold Spring, KY 41076
(859)442-5512
my email is still tiffanyhollums@hotmail.com

and a new cell phone soon. Love you all and God bless you.
tiffany

3 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

Holy Ca Ca!!!!! I can't beleive that you posted a blog post...I am in awe!!!! Well, I must say....I sure do love you...ad even if I am the one one reading this one for a while...because no one ever comes around to read it...I love you and it is so sweet that you are posting on it every few months!!! Love you girl!!!

6:02 AM  
Blogger DGH said...

you need to log-on Tifany and delete this SPAM comment on this post. Love you girl!

11:47 AM  
Blogger DGH said...

Hey girl sure do love you...I would love to see a new blog post. Take care and love you!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home